Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friday 24 September, 2010: C3 Class

In this class, we reviewed some typical greetings in English. We also learned how to ask and answer the questions "how are you?", "what's your name?", and "how do you spell it?". We also reviewed the letters of the Latin alphabet.

Alphabet:
Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Greetings:
Anytime: "Hello!" or "Hi!"
In the morning (until 12:00): "Good morning!"
In the afternoon (12:00-~5:00): "Good afternoon!"
In the evening (after 5:00) as a greeting: "Good evening!"
In the evening (when someone is going to bed: "Good night!"
When someone is leaving: "Goodbye!" or "Bye!"

Other Questions:

Q: How are you?
A: I'm fine, thank you.

Q: What's your name?
A: My name is [NAME]. --> My name is Marie.
A: I'm [NAME]. --> I'm Marie.

Q: How do you spell that?
[Give all the letters in your name.]
A: It's M-A-R-I-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment