Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday 24 September, 2010: 3A and 3B Classes

In this class, we reviewed some typical greetings in English. We also learned how to ask and answer the questions "how are you?", "what's your name?", and "how do you spell it?".

Greetings:
Anytime: "Hello!" or "Hi!"
In the morning (until 12:00): "Good morning!"
In the afternoon (12:00-~5:00): "Good afternoon!"
In the evening (after 5:00) as a greeting: "Good evening!"
In the evening (when someone is going to bed: "Good night!"
When someone is leaving: "Goodbye!" or "Bye!"

Other Questions:

Q: How are you?
A: I'm fine, thank you.

Q: What's your name?
A: My name is [NAME]. --> My name is Marie.
A: I'm [NAME]. --> I'm Marie.

3B class also reviewed the letters of the alphabet from Aa-Jj.

Parents of the 3A and 3B classes, please encourage your child to behave, listen, and participate in class, as we had a few behaviour problems with these classes today. I hope that we can work together so that these behaviour problems do not get in the way of learning and so that we can all have a great year together. Thank you for your cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment