Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A3 Class: All About You

Okay guys, this is your homework: you have to click in the box under "Post a Comment" and tell me about yourself, but to be fair, I figured I would tell you about me.  Here it is:

My name is Marie and I'm 28 years old.  I come from Canada and I speak English (very well) and French (not so well).  I like ballet and Ukrainian dance, although I haven't danced for ten years.  I also like muay thai and scuba diving, although it has been a long time since I've done either of those as well.  I love cooking, but I try not to cook often or very fancy things because I am trying to lose weight.  I also love traveling and have lived and traveled in more than 25 countries.  I like pretty much all music, although I'd have to say that my favourite music is indie music.  Here is a link to a video of one of my favourite bands at the moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSz_PAfgNc

Alright, now it's your turn!  Your post does not have to be as complicated or as long as mine, but please just write a few sentences to tell me about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment